I am constructing a new house. My lot faces west, so i am placing my front door facing northwest instead of entirely west. Before reaching the front door i am placing a koi pond with a fountain. Upon entering the front door, i intend to put on the righthand side my living room and my very large saltwater tank. My tank will contain saltwater sharks, among other fishes. Across this area is my dining room and kitchen area. Please note that my tank is actually on the west side facing my kitchen.
1. Is my tank placement okay? Or would it be better off someplace else? Would it be better to exchange it with my kitchen area so that the tank would sit in the east side and my kitchen on the west?
2. Any fengshui tips about saltwater sharks– are they bad fengshui for a home? My tank is way too big for just goldfishes. It would fit probably 200 goldfishes actually.
3. Is it bad fengshui if the tank faces directly the kitchen? I am hoping it is not since the tank is not inside the kitchen anyway.
4. I have a pond outside my front door, a very large saltwater tank inside the house frontng my living room, and a swimming pool outisde the backyard. Is this too much water feature already? My animal sign is a water rat which probably explains my penchant and addiction to aquarium pets.
5. This one is just out of curiousity– a friend once told me not to place an aquarium facing a window as this would encourage infidelity in my marriage. I do have a family with 3 kids. Does this fengshui tip have any basis, or at least is my friend’s advise correct?
I hope you can respond quickly.
Thank you in advance!
30 Incredibly Awesome Ideas To Beautify Your Home With Aquariums
Lookout Joe Yaiullo, there’s another 20,000 gallon reef tank in North America and this one looks like it’s got a lot of potential to be a really awesome reef “tank”. We get a little envious of size in this hobby — always looking for something bigger, something that mimics the ocean better. Bill Wann took it a step further creating a custom home with a 20,000 gallon basement reef. Following along the thread at Reef Frontiers, you can see the entire build from pouring the foundation to gluing coral colonies to the rock. Needless to say, designing, building and maintaining a large reef aquarium of this magnitude it no easy task.
10 Crazy And Outrageous Aquariums | Why not, House and That so
A large fish tank or aquarium in your home adds beautiful décor & lighting & can also provide calming benefits. Shop big fish tanks for sale at Petco.
Why have a normal fish tank when you could have an amazing aquarium