Are you a part of Betta clubs or organizations? Discover the benefits of joining Betta clubs in your area! If you want to learn how to keep your fish healthy and your Betta aquarium clean, discover tips on first-time breeding, how to obtain quality stock and order Betta food and supplies, a local club or meet-up may be exactly what you are looking for. Copy this code to embed the video on your site.
Betta Fish Music Video - YouTube
I recorded this a few days ago but finally got around to editing it!
5 common things you will hear or may have already heard about betta fish. Making a video in the future about the basics to betta fish care and how to attempt a community tank with your betta!
Thank you for watching! Hopefully I'll be getting a better camera here soon.
Video: Betta Fish Basics | Martha Stewart
Betta is easy to feed but their life is not long enough to live.
There are many types of tail for betta fish, and this video I try to combine many kinds of tail to make sure you can know the name of different betta tail. Many different breeds, tail types and patterns of Bettas. I don't think you can actually list them all, but I'm going to try to do as many as I can.
1. Halfmoon (HM) : The shape of a halfmoon and spreads at a 180 degree angle
2. Delta : A non-Halfmoon is when the tail has straight caudal edges just like a Halfmoon, but they don’t reach 180 degrees.
3. Super Delta (SD) : The Super Delta is similar to a Delta Tail, but an improved version of branching. It's amazing caudal fin extends between 120-160 Degrees.
4. Rose Tail (RT) : The Rose Tail Betta was developed by trying to breed the perfect Halfmoon. It's fins, especially the caudal have excessive branching and overlapping which gives the appearance of a rose.
5. Halfmoon Plakat : It is similar to Plakat, but the tail is more biger than (see in video)
6. Plakat: The Plakat is a short-finned version of the common Betta
7. Combtail or Half Sun (CT) : It produced with crossing a Veil Tail and a Crowntail. They are not as spiky as the Crowntail, but do have a slight pointed appearance.
8. Spade Tail : Their caudal tail has a wide base, that narrows to a small point, just like a spade.
9. Veil Tail (VT) : . Their tails arch up, then float down, appearing to look a a veil; this is how they received the name 'Veil Tail'.
10. Round Tail or Fan Tail : The Round Tail Betta's are single tailed Betta's with round edges.
11. Double Tail (DT) : The double tail Betta, as you can tell by its name has its caudal tail split in two equal lobes rather than one.
12. Crowntail (CT) : Crowntails received their name from their spiky tail and fins. They are very unique and popular.
Thank you for watching this channel Show,
aquarium & fish FAN
Don't forget Subscribe to see more videos "Free..." :
Betta Splendens, The Siamese Fighting Fish [VIDEO].